• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gluten sensitivity proven to be, NON existent

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gluten sensitivity proven to be, NON existent

The very same scientist who claimed to discover gluten sensitivity, has now proven it doesn't exist after doing more and larger trials.

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-who-found-evidence-for-gluten-sensitivity-have-now-shown-it-doesn-t-exist

In the mean time a market of $15billionUSD has developed for gluten free items.

New research data reveals the vomitoxin, deoxynivalenol, found in fusarium graminearum infected wheat has anti-cancer properties...

I apologize in advance for probably the most distasteful thing I have ever posted...but it just goes to show!

Comment

Put up the Link !

Comment

Pure sarcastic bullshit...ergo the apology.

Comment

Brought to you by the people who couldn't cure heartburn. Here have a tums when it should have been vinegar.

Comment

Heartburn/acid reflux is TOO little acid. Antacids make it worse, take digestive enzymes in stead.
            And Probiotics for the gut.

Comment

Who would thunkit? But its true, dill pickles cure mine. Always a few dills in the lunchbox and maybe some soft black licorice too. This submit button is non-submissive!

Comment

I agree with the vinegar and/or dill pickle remedy. That offers fairly immediate help with indigestion. Longer term probiotics in yogurt seem to help.
                I do acknowledge the irony in the fact that we have so much food in North America , some people are allergic to it. So much of it is poor nutrition, primarily sugar.

Comment

Your stomach has a ph of less then two. Why would you want to try and raise it. Your blood is like 7.3-7.4 with complex mechanisms to keep it that way. Can't remeber urine. The health nuts are pumping the alkaline body and food but I don't think any of them know what the **** they are talking about other than that old stupid Warburg theory of cancer

Comment

Want to know who killed more people then small pox and hitler. Cornel sanders but we managed to save our buffet which I found extremely funny.

Want to here another funny one when a heat wave hits the people that start kealling over are the ones on the low salt diet. And what do they give them when they get to the hospital?a saline solution aka salt solution lol can't even make this shit up.

Start chugging water all the time is a big diet/weight loss/body building thing because you got to stay hydrated. Maybe these people should spend five minutes understanding what an electrolyte actually is and how it functions before handing out advice

Comment

Originally posted by boarderbloke View Post
                      The very same scientist who claimed to discover gluten sensitivity, has now proven it doesn't exist after doing more and larger trials.

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-who-found-evidence-for-gluten-sensitivity-have-now-shown-it-doesn-t-exist

In the mean time a market of $15billionUSD has developed for gluten free items.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	i-am-so-glad-i-dont-have-to-actually-hunt-i-have-no-clue-where-gluten-free-tacos-live-bearded-ma.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	764965

Typical Hipster.

Comment

Oxidization and free radicals are a fact of life like gravity. If you don't want to understand glutathione I can't help you

Comment

Your body primarily runs on glucose I won't bother with ketones now. Table sugar is 50/50 glucose fructose. The problem happens in the liver and fructose metabolism. Fructose is fruit sugar obviously we are desgined to metabolize and the nutrients are great but when you break down and remove the fibre you have compromised a system. As a farmer you should see this. One orange in its purest form is good and natural. Ten in a glass of juices is a compromise that's the way mother is.

Comment

What's actually funny to me is it was a bunch of farm boy veterinarian that figured this shit out I'm just a relay switch that nobody pays attenttention to. What about chromium and vendium in the interactaction of a cell and insulin and fat production because non are here overweight here right?

Now take a ****in guess what a supplement like selenium would do for you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...