• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Machine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain Machine

Is doing a test run before the big event. Should be no problems.

Woke by the wind and rain....SE Sask is going to "get it", so far we are only on the fringe, but...

Radar looks intense.

Wouldn't it be nice if it didn't matter?

Back to sleep, you too 101!

Comment

Wow, the radar really does look wicked for SE corner again. In the good ole days the south half of the province was hot and dry, north half cool and wet. Do you think Rafferty changed all of that?

Comment

Missed the worst of the system, only .22 inches, but kinda keeps things too DAMP

See, it could always be worse.

Comment

Did I mention the creeks are running up here?

Comment

Originally posted by freewheat View Post
            Did I mention the creeks are running up here?
            My sympathies. Complete opposite here. I've had to keep making drainage deeper and wider and bigger culverts trying to keep up, now last year and this, I keep looking at all these giant bone dry ditches and stranded culverts and find it hard to believe it could ever be that wet. Never flowed last year or this. Basically quit raining in June 2014 after being drowned out for most of a decade.

Comment

I missed all the weather excitement at home today being at a meeting in Brandon. Fifteen minutes of hail followed by a short burst of intense rain got 1.75 inches in total. Shredded a lot of corn leaves and snapped a lot of regrowth alfalfa plants off. Looks to be a fair bit of canola damage in the immediate area. Had close to an inch on Wednesday that left the ground a lot wetter than this one did. Today's came so fast it ran over the surface, filled every dip and depression. Keep on sending it - I'll take wet over dry every time!

Comment

Rain and wind combo forecast for the main event. Likely won't be a barley crop left standing

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...