• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Idle no more'...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Idle no more'...

We were having a great discussion on Facebook;

Vicki Dutton: Social responsibility & conscience begins at home and cannot be justified by good intentions somewhere else (even if tax deductable) the swap is not tradable.

Tom Jackson; Dear Vicki Dutton, perhaps we can find some of your friends, and become 'idle no more' on this issue... grin! We can wait till the weather gets nice and camp outs are more pleasant! I know the local mounties... here in Alberta... have been very understanding and helpful during such camp outs!!!

Tom Jackson; If you like... there is a wonderful spot by our Sherwood Park farm... it has fancy lights and multiple track crossings... and there are thousands of cars that go by it each day... so public... the main CN line ... to think that CN would actually be weird enough... to put the 'Writ of Execution' on these wonderful farm properties... what a set up!!!

Tom Jackson; Maybe we could get the other 'Tom Jackson' to come... and we could do a duet of the Last Saskatchewan Pirate!!!. The First line in the song,,, is very appropriate!!!!

Tom Jackson; Arrogant Worms lyrics - The Last Saskatchewan Pirate: i used to be a farmer and i made a living fine, i had a little stretch of land along the cp line... I have permission from Captain Tractor to use this song... against the monopoly... I can just put it on a loop... and play it for the Oil trains as they present themselves! We could get other folks... to join into the festivities as well...

Tom Jackson; We can do a music video... with new lyrics... just think of the wonderful recreation... with the film shoot so easy and convenient wow... what a gift the CN/CP alliance have given me!

The great Hunter, and His Alliance... think it was very cute... to CHOOSE this fight with me.

Hunger Striker... after the 'Writ of Execution' be lifted... not only off my farm... but all farms in western Canada.

"Joint operations" of multi-source trains... like Europe has... is the resolution. The trains on our national railbeds can operate... JUST LIKE THE AIRLINES DO IN OUR SKIES. aIRPORTS HAVE MANY AIRLINES... CO-ORDINATED BY AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL...EACH AIRLINE NEED NOT HAVE A SEPERATE AIRPORT. Europe proves each train operator... need not have a separate railbed.

Grain growers in western Canada... will be "Idle no More' on the Great Hunter holding us hostage to his Emperor style of management... of the Alliance that has caused grain growers untold Billions in losses in the last 2 years alone.

"I am sick of it... and I am not going to take it anymore!" Thomas Richard Jackson.

Comment

You know what would be funny,if you could find one of them trucks that can run on rail tracks,set it up on autopilot and send it down the tracks,maybe put a big statue of a cowboy fire pistols in the back and make the truck look like a horse,sure help get the medias attention.

Comment

CP,

You are giving me wonderful thoughts... I dare not say... lest I give away...we must keep them at bay!
        I feel gay! No Meat and Potatoes... means the Hunter knows...

He has seen the least of his woes!

Comment

The Great Hunter has got me thinking,

We could do a video... instead of the river... it can be the rail....

Comment

We'll miss you Tom after you starve to death. Perhaps we could get permission for a cairn along the CP right-of-way.
            A plaque with the words "Jackson's Last Stand" would be appropriate.

In the meantime get those fat reserves built up...you're gonna need 'em.

Comment

Willy,

Great to hear from you!

I stocked up... now on Day two... I am now on reserve power!!!

The 'native' tendencies in my character may be expressed... as the 'Idle no more' spirit may cause an attraction to a new farm activity... with special delivery to CN and CP lands my RR Alliance friends occupy.

It is wonderful... that the previous 'Idle no more'... folks... broke trail and opened a whole new endeavor of Hunger Strike protests!

If not... I could have looked forward to prison time... which had always been a special interest in my case... as in the last round of protests... I was not allowed to go to prison!!!

Willy, do you think they will let CN and CP send me to prison???

Sincerely, TRJ

Comment

Its a Hey.... Ho.....;

Farmers bar your doors;

The railway is on the way;

To recover more and more:

To recover more and more:

Comment

Agriweek, March 2 2015;

"Keith Creel, the chief operating officer of the CPR, told a rail convention in Florida recently that the railway does not expect regulations for minimum movement under the Fair Rail law to be continued for the 2015-16 crop year.
                  He said the regulation did not increase grain movement and is not necessary, since the railways are operating at
                  peak capacity. In its submission to the rail transport review, the CPR demanded that the grain revenue cap be removed. It said crop prices have outpaced the cap, implying that farmers can be reasonably expected to pay more for grain freight."

I wonder if the CN/CP Alliance... and CP CEo Hunter... were expecting a major protest to develop????

Comment

Hmmmm 'Idle no more'... at Peek efficiency... they never know... where I will be..,

CN/CP Alliance Police... WOW... a whole new meaning to the words "Being Railroaded"!!!

Comment

The article mentioned peak capacity and you mentioned peak efficiency.

A lot of difference between the two!

Comment

An Amendment to my Chorus,

Its a Hey.... Ho.....;

Farmers bar your doors;

To take more and more:

To take more and more.

Good thing the great Hunter... that roams the prairie... taking our grain ... is so articulate in communicating his desire to force his collective railway... into our farms grain bins! !!!

Comment

Speaking to our AORTA President Leo Meyer... Leo informed me that the great Hunter... cancelled over 100 brand new locomotive engines... something like the second day on the job... to "Create Shareholder value".

I don't buy the line... that the railway are running at peak Capacity.

If Hunter thinks I was born yesterday...and this this 'Tom Cat' does not have his eyes open yet...

Comment

Get a grip Tom - you were leading the charge to get rid of the best "AIRTRAFFIC CONTROLLERS" you are likely to have with regard to railways.

Then you are feeling gay?

Err, that wasn't what we meant when we said Harper came out of the closet.

Comment

Hunter actually is little more than an impotent puppet. The real villain is William Ackman, Harrison's puppet master.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...