• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim's open homes to fellow Canadians

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim's open homes to fellow Canadians

Muslim's across Canada are opening the doors of their homes to fellow Canadians.

They want to talk to other Canadians about Islam, as well as their love for Canada.

This is a step in the right direction to start dialogue so that Muslims can assure fellow Canadians that Islam does not promote terrorism.

Hopefully something good comes out of this.

yes it is. many muslims are realising how urgent their role is in defeating these radical apocolytic heathens. whether the sincerity of their actions are genuine or not time will tell. waiting for the sequel to come out jackal two.

Comment

It would be nice if the Muslims started speaking out in LARGE numbers against the radical Islamist terrorists who are beheading Christians and murdering others who draw cartoons.

Comment

And what does this stupidity have to do with commodity markets?

Comment

That will stop ISIS and the jihadists in their tracks all right.

Comment

Yes, they will do this. To make it appear islam is peaceful and safe to us. In reality, because of their silence on denouncing the terrorists amongst them, they are failing to convince most Canadians that their book is a good option.

Any muslim who truly is a peace lover, thinks women are equal humans, and loves their christian and Jewish brethern, is NOT reading their book very well.

Comment

The majority of Muslim mosques teach jihad......end of story.

Comment

Ever bin in one lakenheath? First they offer you a scarf for your head... specially if yer a baldy like me... Then if you jeans are a little faded like my buddies were. They might remind you that there is always food downstairs for anyone who walks in the door like they did for us.

The chanting and yowling was all translated into English on the big screen behind the dude doing the yowling and was more focused on love and compassion than the last sermon I heard at a Catholic church where the threat of sinning sounded a little like I might end up in a burnin ring of fire.

Go on in a try one some time boys and girls, I guarantee you will come out with your head on.

Comment

So how many chances do you get before the beheading? I see it now after three times someone flips out and brings out the big knife done. Then the church goes on the chant. I guess I dont see the point in going in the first place. Do they speak only english in some mosks or are you set for life to have translation? Whats the point.

Comment

What is loving and compassionate in the korny koran? Muhammed and his 7 year old bride, or what?

Comment

actually lakenheath this stupidity might have something to do with commodity markets. the second half of my earlier comment about the jackal as you may have guessed was directed at the current situation in russia. with the increasing sanctions against russia and falling oil prices which makes up over half their revenue. do you not think its possible they will flood the market with cheap wheat. stalin did it at the expense of millions of ukranians. we all know history repeats itself.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...