• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizer Isn't Moving

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer Isn't Moving

Can't get loads out of the terminals now...

Bloom normally sees 112 trucks per day all thru feb/March. Average now is 33.

Yorkton normally 86.... right now 12.

El stow similar.

B train a running flat out though. All grain. Never moved so much so far by truck.

We paid at Christmas for jan delivery to farm ah it's coming close to march no sign of product herring that from others. They have our money and yet we have no fert. Their creating a shortage to show farmers you should buy when we tell you. Yet no govt is looking in to this shit.

Comment

Sorry Richard, I am not incorporated and my farm is not that large. I like owning my farm not sone company Number. That should be another thread.
      As far as the 0% There is an extra fee, I just get the dealer to add it to my trade so you can pay it..... LOL.
      There is no right answer for every farm so do what you think is right and that is the great part about farming.

Comment

I once called the government when I thought it was odd that potash was worth less in china than it was in saskatchewan.

There was no problem they said.

Comment

SF3 if you were a foreign buyer you would be looked after.

Get Chinese buyer to order and have delivered to your place.
          Cheaper price and immediate delivery. Likely on interest free credit.

Comment

Bought in November it's all home but 195T.
            The remaining will get home in 10 days after I get home from a little vacay.
            For fun I priced out N, real cheap 650T, P a respectable 850T, absolutely crazy. Again, they will show us everyone should have bought early.

Comment

Shoal lake Manitoba fertilizer shed so full of phos the train cannot be unloaded because there is no room to put it.

Comment

Yup... I pulled a load out of there yesterday... no lineup pulled right in and loaded. How bizzare it's a game of chicken now... who blinks first

Comment

The companies are making a shortage and are going to like BigZ said show us they can do what ever they want MR Farmer and you better get use to it. Ah what a partner we have in this farming game. Like the Elevators and Chem companies. The ones who need us can do what ever the F$%K they like with out no recourse and we have to pay.
                  Ah Farming what a system.

Comment

Pretty simple don't buy.

No one is holding a gun to your head.

Grow peas and chem fallow for a year tell them to piss off.

Internationally fertilizer dropped another 10 to 20 bucks a tonne.

Soon the discrepancy will be large enough to go after them for price fixing.

Comment

Is there a problem hiring trucks?

Comment

No.... there's no demand. I can't get a load.

Comment

"Soon the discrepancy will be large enough to go after them for price fixing"

Heads up from the beef world - if you are relying on the Competition Bureau to redress this I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

$100/T USD drop at Washburn, ND last week. No problem with supply

Comment

$100/T USD drop at Washburn, ND last week. No problem with supply

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...