• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reply Saskfarmer3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reply Saskfarmer3

Saskfarmer: did you try to claim any portion of your Bourgault PHD(midrows or anything else) or a component of the seed/fert cart in the Environmental Farm Plan?

No I never did! Thanks for asking. Never did my
    new fert bins or other stuff. Have the plan done
    just don't use it.

Comment

I thought the efp funding was all done.

Comment

http://saskpcab.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/PCAB_Program_Notice_print-Final.pdf

Comment

Its a total waste of time. Every time over the years I tried to use it, I was informed they were out of funding.

Comment

I've got some funding from it but the last time I got rejected because I missed a deadline and applied to late(program was still in force). It was for a double wall ground fuel tank. On appeal, I told them the important thing is the change was made, guess they would rather pay someone to install GPS or autosteer in something, which do you think would protect the environment more. If they wanted to support ag they should have forgot about this program five years ago and kept Ag stability intact into the future.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...