• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current International Feed Barley and Wheat Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current International Feed Barley and Wheat Prices

Deliveries very slow - as highlighted here, you guys aren't selling. Asking prices Vancouver $305 to $315 FOB with limited interest. International barley prices in the above range. Black Sea supplies drying up. US corn Gulf $320/tonne ish. South America corn $285 to $300/tonne. Feed barley Australia and Argentina?

Feed wheat - Lower end milling wheat - $340/tonne Vancouver (FOB). Black prices increases/effectively withdrawn. India selling wheat at the barley price ranges indicated above. With exception Japan, other countries buying India for feed type quality. Corn prices?

Realistically a yr from now given avg an feed barley crop what price can i expect?

Comment

Depending on what happens with US corn
      production, my range for feed barley
      would be $4 to $5/but ($185 to
      $230/tonne) central Alberta. If US
      farmers seed 100 million acres and
      Mother Nature cooperates, I think feed
      barley prices will be at the low end of
      my range.

Comment

Charlie im in south central SK, currently its selling for $5.35 which to me is a good price for a low input crop.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...