• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well didn't Make it Before Oct 1st But the 2nd Will Do!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well didn't Make it Before Oct 1st But the 2nd Will Do!

Well we didn't get done in Sept like I wished but hey Oct 2 Is one for the Books.
    Last time this early was 2000 when we finished by 28Th of Sept less acreage but still best.
    So will have a Canadian thanks Giving instead of USA one.
    Now time for serious marketing since its all done.
    Locking Bins and having a real nice fall to get field work done. Build Roads (RM is close to BANKRUPT) Hell last time was 2000.
    Ruts did damage wheels on one combines pickup. Minor repair but still ps one off.
    The markets will be in free fall again as problems with Greece. Like Malley says the Germans who retire at 67, Finally just realized that the Greeks who can retire at 50 and then when they die their children still get a benefit doesn't work. And this NDP way doesn't work.
    Their is a huge problem out their basically most Countries are BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea and guess who will suffer again the farmers because these idiots who wrecked the world don't want chaos in the streets with expensive food, Magically our price is under cut and life goes on. Those counting on big price might have to deal with 10 to 8 canola and 3 to 5 wheat.
    It just doesn't look good to me.
    Land sold for $800000. for two quarters with a yard. That's a real deal. YEA RIGHT>
    I'm guessing hold on for your life because October 2011 is going to be one hell of a rough ride.
    BOOZE HELPS!!!!!!!!!

What a naysayer.

Comment

Hope you are wrong, never know, look at
      American dollar. I've learned one thing. When you
      think you have got it figured out, some crazy twist
      is thrown in.

These banks have got to be making a s--- load
      of money. Thay have all savers giving it to them
      for free.

Comment

A friend with lots of Term Deposits and I were talking yesterday about where to have money. He had 200000 that was up to reinvest and best he could get was 2% from Western bank. I said the stock market is tanked so bad in two weeks if he waited a few more days and bought in probably would make 13%. But then if banks go broke hes out the 200000. And if banks go broke guess what the stocks and companies go broke.
        Funny no clear winner in down turn. Buying land as an investment is out since $1600 plus a acre is the new deal. Sure makes the purchases I did look good now. But if you sell and pay tax and the banks crash you have nothing. Tough call. Very strange times.

Comment

Back to tin cans in the back yard....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...