• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something to cheer ya'll up.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something to cheer ya'll up.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9pFAXTfqERI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Klause are you on Twitter? Pars

Comment

Pars are you? I kind of miss your blog, not sure why it disappeared.

Comment

Not on Twitter, but am on Facebook, pars

Comment

Great video, it did pick me up.
          Thanks

Comment

Got hacked, per. Ruined so much of my links. The blog is still there, but it needs a lot of work. Anything to do with parsley or pars was nabbed so I would have to start a new name.

And I admit I got into writing novels........ lol I have 3.75/5 of my series pretty much finished. Little too racey for your tender ears. lol

Am on twitter though. Anyone on Twitter? I've checked some of you and a lot of farmers are, but on lock and key.

Twitter is interesting. Mostly partisan hacks are hired in teams to attack anyone coming on, espectially virgin tweeters. They come at you in packs. Rather an interesting phenomena. The Liberals are absloutely desperate. They will say and do anything, imho , to win this election.

Anyone faint of heart would give up.Especially yong kids.

They no longer bother me. I write under my own name @CarolHusband so register and be a follower if you'd like. Or not.

It's set up for media, really, so they can legitimize chasing a story because they have x number of tweets and that represents interest. Of course 9/10 of them are all the same employees hired by the same people.

Either get in the game or soemeone else sets the agenda.

Glad you boys are coming down Harder on Manitoba hard on canola.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...