• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iggy's Gaining in the WEST? HA!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iggy's Gaining in the WEST? HA!

Latest poll has Iggy gaining by 6 points and guess who he is taking votes away from the NDP. But whats funny is the pollster has EGGHEAD gaining in WEST. I'm not really sure who their trying to impress in Ontario but I'm pretty sure the west isn't warming up to IGGY.
    GO JACK GO>HA HA HA HAHAHAHA
    Oh to Hobby FARMER TRY A COKE ZERO IT WORKS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Maybe the Cons have cried wolf one too many times!!

Comment

Saskfarmer,any sense in goin` into Regina and doorknocking?? Has Goodale really got those folks comfortable enough??
      Maybe with some effort we could make a difference??? Just like little kittens maybe their eyes are starting to open!!! Real people, not pollsters and party workers could help..in my estimation.

Comment

I think the Conservatives are being a little to cocky and are ranting about this coalition over and over. It is going to bite them in the ass. I want to here some policy information.

Comment

Its like insurance, you hope you never need it but if its there, you feel better.

If Harper forgets to mention the coalition once in a while and this swings to the liberals. What happens next?

How would the country feel, if iggy talks to layton and gilles, forms the exact thing the liberals denied throughout the campaign?

I too, am getting sick of it, but harper has terry mileski (cbc) on his ass about it all the time. The media should be there to report not force the issues, that is up to the voters.

Listen to Harper's Q&A and you get a feel for why harper might not like the media too much.

Today they were asking him why he only takes 5 questions. They are like children. Although he did take a couple extra to clarify the libya problem which he answered very well.

Comment

Remember the"hope not fear" campaign of Sask Party? Well this time the cons are running the Fear Campaign and the Liberals are running the Hope campaign.

hope Not fear
            hope Not fear
            Hope Not fear

lol

Comment

C'mon Saskfarmer, C'mon Tom, C'mon Parsley
              2nd verse the same as the first

Hope beats fear
              Hope beats fear
              Hope beats fear lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread