• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you wish...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you wish...

Dear Charlie,

I couldn't help but get goose bumps when I read this!

"CBH's Mencshelyi retires from CEO post after 15 years

(World-Grain.com, April 02, 2009)
    by World Grain Staff

PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA — CBH Chief Executive Officer Imre Mencshelyi retired following the Group’s 76th Annual Ordinary General Meeting in Perth, the company announced on April 1.

Mencshelyi is leaving CBH after 42 years of service to the growers of Western Australia, the group said. In his final report to shareholders, Mencshelyi said he believed the CBH Group had performed very well in the face of the enormous challenge and change it had been confronted with this season.

"We acknowledge we did not get it all right," he said. "I believe we got it about 70 percent right. Our challenge going into the coming season is to lift that much closer to 100 percent.

"That means getting our cost structure right and enhancing our systems to improve our services to growers, marketers and customers. We are not afraid of competition. We welcome it. This is because we truly believe we offer growers the most efficient and best value way to get their grain to market."

Mencshelyi said it had been an honor and a privilege to be chief executive officer of the CBH Group for the past 15 years.

"In that time, I have been involved with countless people who have a real affinity and love for agriculture in Western Australia and the grains industry in particular," he said."

There are some great Aussies... too bad we didn't have the opportunity...

it would be nice.

Comment

CBH Cooperative Bulk Handling in Western Australia.

What does he mean by too bad we didn't have the opportunity?

Comment

My guess, it means there are some great Aussies and we got Ian White.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...