• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at changes in Canadian Agriculture

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again charlie, I feel a little out of my element in this area, but I know I will be working with some good people here and it is nice to feel you have a little knowledge there.

I to appreciate the comments in this thread, this is the information we all need to make good choices. In fact the communication issue is critical to our success and we just don't do it enough.

Comment

Charlie;

Our HEAR contract with CanAmera is another IP system, totally segregated with confetti and all. Field border requirements etc. etc.

Building new bins to condition and store these new crops, is one additional cost to the higher returns these opportunities create.

At least if someone steals this grain we will know where it went and who stole it if it ever ends up at an elevator!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...