• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CP

Cp what are you thinking?? I will admit that after reading your posts for a year or two, you are spending more time at this than myself. I've finally realized my marketing is starting to suffer, sell signals buy signals etc are being missed spending to much time in a tractor.

Reading charts right now is useless, so much damage is done.

One part of me is telling me this thing can't be over. Another is telling me that with this recession becoming more global every day, we haven't seen the worst yet. Another part tells me this is more election bullshit from the US and after the election this will straighten out. Another part tells me that the USDA is totally out to lunch with carryout numbers, and 08 production. Another part tells me that if we are in a bear market, after looking at first leg down in bear markets, with the retracement we've had we are do for a rally. Another part tells me this is the best buy in commodities in quite sometime.

Went on a 2 week vacation in July with the family.

Proving to be the most expensive vacation of my life.

You are not alone , FEAR is winning over GREED. Not a pretty picture. I think this will be worse than other recessions just because of the speed at which the financial crisis has spread throughout the world . This reminds me of pulling the plug on electronics to reset the computer. It looks like the the plug is about to be pulled on the economy. Most of the developed world needs a reality check and a reset to to the important things in life besides the big house and several vehicles.

Comment

Today is shaping up to be a historical one.

The correction in our prices is historical and we will probably way over correct before climbing.

Panic and fear have hit.

Comment

Sadly, there are too many people that were living on nothing jobs and a lifestyle they couldn't afford. What pisses me off is now its going to affect how I do business even though I don't live beyond my means. Sure I have debt but it was manageable. Now every time I go to start thinking about next years crop the guys lending will want a rectal report. Its insane.

Comment

This reminds me of my equipment dealer telling me that equipment is sold out till 2010. But is it paid for?

Comment

No word of a lie my portfolio is up 26%.

Comment

26% over what time period? And what have you been shorting?

Comment

Since the open this morning.And no shorts.

Comment

Obviously not in commodities then. Good on you.

Comment

100% commodities.

Snappy what are you figurin?

POT looks like a screaming buy to me,we just hit the 62% retrace.

Hard to be brave with all thats happening.

I beleive i'll be buying in the morning maybe not pot though.

Comment

Deere is also lookin good.

No wonder the chinese symbol for crisis and opportunity is the same.

Comment

Cotton I talked to my dealer and mentioned that fertilizer should be coming down because the fertilizer company shares are crashing. I mentioned that their income is dropping that is why their shares are dropping. He told me their shares were high because of speculators and they are low because of speculators, I thought to tell him I wasn't born yesterday sure speculators move the share prices but when you can sell fertilizer for double the year before your shares should be worth much more. I am not sure we can get cheaper fertilizer from the local suppliers.

Comment

So, the gold was up 2.6% on a margined account. That makes sense. Otherwise, you're obviously short rye.

Comment

CP this is kind of funny. I bought Deere friday. I also bought Beans yesterday while they weren't limit, thinking that Canola is going to be the weak sister. Sticking with calls.

Looking for a bounce, probably in the 30% range. Hopefully we found a bottom.

But if we haven't, and Beans drop to $7.00 I'm thinking you throw as much money as you can afford to at this thing, as it would be the closest thing to free money as yo could get

Hopper, FERTILIZER WILL DROP!!! I'm looking for a $250-300/ton drop in 46.

Comment

My Gawd, this forum is full of bloody gamblers. Why gamble on the farm business?...just gamble on the stock market...never have to get your hands dirty.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...