• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AC Andrew

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Andrew

I've been holding this 2007 crop since last harvest and have not been able to sell it for a decent price. Any ideas as to where to market this wheat for a fair value?

Lesm,

I hear low px SW Wheat is short in the US... with $2/bu premium @ $10.60/bu PNW.

"SW protein premiums doubled this week as initial harvest results brought levels well above average while rains this week delayed cutting of typically lower protein areas, causing some quality concerns. The premium for a 9.5% maximum protein guarantee shot to 95 cents/bu this week while the 8.5% protein specification adds $2/bu to offers for unspecified protein."

http://www.uswheat.org/priceReports/doc/64AC8EA880D5D391852574AD006901C3?OpenDocument#

Comment

It can be sold to any broker as a feed or ethanol wheat or it can be sold on the CWB. The wheat board prices are posted on the website. I sold mine through the CWB last year, Viterra terminal in Moose Jaw ships several trains a year. Contact them if you cant figure out the pricing on the internet.

Comment

open market for wheat is in the crapper. Not to be a board supporter, but they MAY be the way to go with wheat.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...