• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Agriville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Agriville

Just a reminder that tonight the new Agriville will become the main Agriville website at www.agriville.com

The old Agriville website will still be available at a different web address: old.agriville.com

The Agriville website will be down tonight at 9:30 CST for 30min during the change, apologies for the inconvenience.

-cheers

All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I'm sticking with old one, anyone joining me?? I don't like change, guess getting too old.

Comment

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
        Just a reminder that tonight the new Agriville will become the main Agriville website at www.agriville.com

The old Agriville website will still be available at a different web address: old.agriville.com

The Agriville website will be down tonight at 9:30 CST for 30min during the change, apologies for the inconvenience.

-cheers
        I think change is good but logging in just to comment on a thread is the pitts.

Comment

Hmm, thought you always had to log in

Comment

Come on bigz, your better at adapting than you think. New equipment, Internet of all things, new machinery, holidays in new destinations, etc. Those have to be more challenging than a new look web site that's somewhat familiar

Comment

why doesn't agriville and farms.com chat become one? Seems farms chat is almost little used.
              and when I log in using agriville password does that allow me to login into farms or not? are they linked

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                why doesn't agriville and farms.com chat become one? Seems farms chat is almost little used.
                and when I log in using agriville password does that allow me to login into farms or not? are they linked
                Farms.com chat and Agriville require separate logins.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...