• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gravel Trucks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravel Trucks

Beware the dreaded gravel haulers around Regina. Our windshields are all getting killed -every one in last month. Yesterday, while I was moving Sculte mower from one farm to next, my John Deere yard tractor got clobbered. I thought I was going to meet my maker. Guess where I am this morning. Yep, at JD, gonna get hozed on a new windshield. I need a ski-doo suit driving this thing with a hole the size of watermelon - glad it didn't knock my block off!

They are supposed to be tarped. And making sure boards and hitches are clean before goung on road. Make some phonecalls. Make their insurance pay.
    Curious.....turbans?

Comment

We complained here to..DOT said they do not have to tarp their loads..But gravel can not be above the box..

Comment

I used to haul gravel. Not required to tarp in sk by law but ministry of highways Allan const, bhp, all require it in company policy.

Om grid roads they must stay under 60k and most of tge rocks come from their tires. MudflaPs have to be within 4 inches of the ground and on there

Comment

Get the name of company and the time it happened. Some will pay for the replacement windshield. One company here will anyway if its solid enough evidence.

Comment

Would help too if those idiots locked their dump gate after dropping their loads.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...