• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where I come from... RAIN!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I come from... RAIN!!!!

Missed another.... this was the one we needed. 7/10ths a third through seeding. 4/10ths 10 days ago. Earliest canola is 30 to 40% bloom. Looked great but Lossing yield by the day now. Not impressed. I got lots of bad habits to support, and I'm not ready to dry out. Keep the good times Rollin, please!!!

Please have a little of ours. We are at saturation. Lentils don't need any for a couple of hot weeks.

Comment

In ec Alberta the party just about over for grass and hay but got 4/10's overnite and still drizzling. Beats the H out of last year.

Comment

Missed the rain again last night in SW Alberta. We are close to done. Pasture is finished and crops aren't far behind. Barley starting to burn bad. There won't be anything left in a week or two at this rate

Comment

How large of an area jethro456?

Comment

Extreme contrast in rainfall, so many crying about saturated fields. Along #5 Wadena to Humboldt, water in every lowspot, heavy fast rain today. We are good now at 8/10" no water laying, but top was drying.
            And elsewhere impossible to buy a rain!
            Final total 1.8" whoa already...
            Last edited by fjlip; Jun 26, 2016, 19:19.

Comment

The Wynyard area sure attracks the rain.

Comment

Thought it was freewheat? Last two days it's Englefeld.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...