• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold-Risk off!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold-Risk off!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold chart June 23 2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	777230

Where's Biglentil?

Where's Cottonpicken?

Comment

.....and no, I didn't get the three ounces bought for the kids. What a spike.

Comment

Check posts back a ways. Cotton's got health issues.

Comment

Wow huge move in gold! Are fiat currencies losing their luster as a safe haven? You would think this move will shut up those commentators that call gold a relic. But I guarantee it won't. And hey look a big move in silver as well, strange we have been told by mainstream commentators that its only an industrial metal.

Remember our fiat paper experiment is 45 years old. The average lifespan of fiat currencies is 40 years. This could be the TSN turning point folks act accordingly.

Did you know there is less silver above ground than gold? Also silver has the highest thermal conductivity, highest electrical conductivity, shiniest, and is also antimicrobial.

In other news Russia is reintroducing silver into their circulated coinage.

Its not too late farma, but never know when it could be. www.kitco.com

Comment

101, did cottonpicker say he was having health issues? I remember awhile back him starting a thread about alternative medicine, was that around the time he said he was sick? Would like to find those posts if anyone knows the date, roughly?

Comment

Boarder, Page 3 on old agriville. Actually a thread you started...
              Hope he gets well

Comment

Parsley, please tell Cotton we miss him and log him on.

Comment

Thanks 101

Comment

I guess after not getting a response for a number of days, I never went back to check anymore.

Best wishes on your recovery cotton, missin' ya!

Comment

I'll be ok thanks guys not ready to talk about it yet. My whole life has been a swinging pendulum of extremes I don't think you guys would believe my story or I am just full of myself because everyone goes through things.

I did not successful predict the brexit id thought they would stay by hook or by crook so now I have to"change my premise"-Rand

And I don't understand what the hub ub is all about,must have misted something haven't been following as close as usual. They where never really in the eu. They kept their currency and bond market. I guess it comes down to austerity regulations and trade.

Outside theory,the eu just pivoted away from the west. Britain Japan and North America now stand alone.

Comment

There might be greater long term concerns effecting today's moves. ie coming election in France and now the Netherlands and Italy also talking about wanting to have a referendum of their own. This might be the pinhole that ends up breaking the dam.

I believe a good portion of the leave vote comes from the fear of unlimited illegal migrants, unvetted migrants, that the UE wants the U.K. to take. That and the erosion of British culture.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...