• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOuble Diamond Pushing snake Oil

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOuble Diamond Pushing snake Oil

Double Diamond ‏@DoubleDiamondAg 7h7 hours ago

@RonKrahn @DallasSansom @wubbefarms @HolmanFarms @landon707 $10.30 /ac invest 4-6 bushel yield improve has been experience. Again your call
    0 retweets 4 likes

Double Diamond ‏@DoubleDiamondAg 14h14 hours ago

Don't forget to add PollinAID with your pea fungicide application. Very solid track record improving yield thru preserving flowers
    0 retweets 0 likes

Comment

good to see some guys calling them on it too. others drink the koolaid

Comment

Did the Alpine moly thing on pulses this year in the herbicide app. Left 5 check strips on 5 different fields. Will have to take it to yield (told 3-5 bushels more in lentil yield they claim LOL) cause you can't see a stitch of difference anywhere at this point. Hope no one steals my flag markers or I will never tell the difference.

Comment

Make your own for less. Use a little Alpine and add some boron. Throw in .5L/ acre Lignohumate. Double Diamond agronomic advice = $ for DD. They are under the Shur Gro. Their motto should be, " Growing In Spite of You".

Comment

Beware of what's called a "sales" agronomist.

Comment

What surprises me is after decades of farming for some producers they feel the need to rely on paid-for agronomic advice. There is tonnes of extension and reputable sources of info to help you make "informed" decisions but you need to invest some time.

To each their own!

Comment

Try custom spraying. Some of the concoctions these sales agronomist come up with make you shake your head.

Comment

I can only imagine.

Comment

The best advice, I think is the one I get from fellow farmers,those who have no reason to spin it, but share their experiences - especially after a few rum and coke.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...