• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flentils and Lenola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flentils and Lenola

Get the inadvertant opportunity of companion cropping on some newly acquired land. Some flentils don't think the Ares took care of the volunteer flax. And definitely didnt do anything to what I now know is volunteer CL canola on a seperate parcel. Too late for sencore. Some guys companion crop on purpose I guess I get to find out if they are onto somethin. Thoughts?

Just looked at simple grain cleaner at the show that would solve the problem. .

Comment

Goes to show how important knowing the history can be. Actually be glad it's not herbicide damage that is causing the problem. Mucical tennant risks!!!

Comment

At least both flax and canola clean out easily. We grew a lot of wild mustard in lentils. As long as the mustard is not too think, it can actually help the lentils but we never grew lentils on flax stubble. It should be ok. Good luck yungun.😀

Comment

Take a peek at that animated satellite now. Something is crazy!

Comment

Either wouldn't be good if you were thinking of swathing in the fall. Likely leave you with a blow away swath.

Comment

you got it boarderbloke thats the problem and risk, straight cutting a possibility.

Comment

Hopefully the flax can help suck up the excess moisture for the lentils! If we get another inch tonight I might start complaining like SF3.

Comment

I didn't think flax likes wet feet either.

Comment

A severe thunderstorm watch in effect. How can it thunderstorm when its so cool?

Comment

Does anyone else, other than a farmer, lay awake when it rains at night? Perfect opportunity to catch up on sleep but instead....

Comment

Your not the only one how much so far in this one farma looks wet.

Comment

sdg....you can't say they never warned you.

Comment

Yikes, Weyburn again?

Comment

Used to grow quite a lot of Musley. Avoid Barleat at all costs.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...