• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Progress Show, June 15-17th

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Progress Show, June 15-17th

Who is going to take in the show this year?

New inventions, crop prices, bend the ear of equipment manufacturers, get off the farm, buy nozzles you can use in wind gusts up to 60 km/h., beer, rum, whiskey.....

Visit Agriville booth....

Who would miss it? You bet I will be there and will definitely find the Agriville booth. That's the day our chicks "may" hatch.

Comment

Come stop by the Agriville booth to say hello.
      Edit: Agriville booth has now changed to Canada Building Hall 12, Booth#12806
      Andrew & Nicole will be at the Agriville booth & we're looking forward to meeting everyone.

- Nicole

Comment

Heading in weds. Will say hi to ya'll at agriville!!

Comment

Will be at the show few places to stop at.

Comment

Unless it RAINS or is WINDY as hell, this time in June is spray days, wish they had it later! Going to Saskatoon this year.
            It's a 2.5 hr drive, long day, best time we had was camping for two nights, saw it ALL, relaxed, NOT worn out tired.
            Enjoy it who goes.
            Last edited by fjlip; Jun 13, 2016, 12:48.

Comment

booked to go , probably been 5-7 years
              since last time

Comment

Lots of cool stuff there, I am sure..
                If we can't afford it..Why look?

Comment

get to see how far back in the stone age I am.

Comment

There was a time I never went either, too busy paying off land to afford that new iron but now we go. Maybe it's time to buy some more dirt so I stay home ;-)

The size of some of the stuff is getting ridiculous. But I was told as long as guys keep buying it they will keep building it. Can you imagine what some of the old-timers think who used small double disc press drills and see the size of some of the behemoth seeding outfits today. You have to wonder what the future holds.

Comment

The future is likely fully automated. The family farm will be extinct. Only hutterite colonies and large corporate farms. One chemical company, one single grain buyer, and one equipment company (JohnDeereCNHAgco, or JDCNHA for short).

Comment

Well run family farms with good business sense will always be there . Will they be larger , most likely - to a point. The big corporate thing has already failed - a few times . Too many variables and too many hands in the cookie jar - JMO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...