• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember to Wear Your Hardhat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember to Wear Your Hardhat

No comment.....

Comment

It really has become that ridiculous.
      Ive always said have them sign a waiver and let them wear want they want. Problem is a waiver wouldnt get an employer out of all legal risk.
      However maybe an equalizer. Many patch jobs impossible with turban or beard. Everyone looks the same in a Scotpac.

Comment

To to think the same safety regulators and polititions want to shove farm safety down our throats .

Comment

it is kind of funny.
          religion that is

Comment

That looks intelligent...

Comment

You gotta admit, he has got a lot of cushioning before something smashes his brain. LOL

Comment

Wonder how f*cking hot that pile of cloth makes THEM in humid weather?

Comment

At least its the right way around - the workers in Scotland used to wear them like the teenagers wore their baseball caps - backwards, hanging off their head with the plastic strapped bit on their forehead.

Comment

I don't think the turban has many "layers" at the very top of the head so it probably would breathe at least as good as the Western World's popular head gear...the ball cap. But it looks heavily layered around the head.

Regardless. ...seems like it would be hot to me.

Comment

Watch a video with a demonstration of how to tie a traditional Sikh turban

Comment

Guy in pic was hauling gravel 60 miles round trip for $90. Have a few friends with gravel trucks wish them luck they are gonna need it.

Comment

You mean this isn't the same kind of thing Producer's always hear when selling grain......"the market is always right"? ;-)

Comment

The link plays on Beta/new Agriville.....after YouTube punishes you with an ad! I usually skip the ad as soon as it allows me to.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...