• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulk AMS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulk AMS

I would like to try 1ga bulk AMS (not spray grade I have a filter) with Liberty but can't find a suplier. Near Regina best, but if I have to go to Timbuktu I will. Not very comon round these parts it seems. Thx

Any Blairs retail outlet has it

Comment

not Blairs Mclean ill try some others

Comment

Just yesterday I was listening to a call in show and the host said that AMS can be unpredictable depending on the type. Some manufacturers don't mix well with some chemicals and turn to snot. Don't know how true it is

Comment

Any retailer that handles Bayer product can get it. AMS is used with Velocity, and would be spray grade

Comment

Bayer probably runs it through a filter and calls it spray grade. Not sure if they sell in totes but would be a tote a fill at a gallon an acre. Sounds expensive.

Comment

We used bayer's ams with tundra and it sure works good. Even yellows the barley on overlaps or corners but the new growth is green and healthy. Real good weed control with the growing conditions.

Comment

How do you load 80 gallons of product into the sprayer? Through the handler? I doubt we would have time to suck 80 gallons into the sprayer as well as our liberty, arrow etc.

Comment

Seperate tank and on main suction from pump. Fill 1600 with water and 1200 with ams and go

Comment

Found a place that can get me some 36 ton min at $375 a ton. Only place outa 8 phone calls.

Comment

Take it!!!!!!!!

Comment

you want some farma really only want 25 ton

Comment

No thanks. I'm not that progressive, if you listen closely you'll hear banjos playing in the background.

Saskatchewan Deliverance....

Comment

ok no prob

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...