• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spraying viper late???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spraying viper late???

It looks like I have to choose between wind/showers or spraying my peas in about 5 days. They're at the 4-5 node stage now. How long till they're past the 6th and will it help if I bump the water up to 13+ gallons for crop safety? I've got some micros to help with yellowing but what if I have to spray late? Got up at 5 this morning and when I got to the field and was about to dump the chemical in I just about got blown off the sprayer.
    Thanks

Just got the 16 miles home and it's completely calm. Crap.
    Last edited by Ronski; Jun 9, 2016, 08:28.

We sprayed ours with viper at approx 6-7 node with micro fert and I was really surprised at how little they yellowed. Will keep adding in micros on peas. It will grow a node every 3-4 days but with this heat it may be 2-3 days. Depends on weed pressure.

Comment

Same as 4G

Comment

I added a liter an acre of p3.have seen people last year spray the day before flower and looked OK.

Comment

P3 is a good product as well

Comment

Put a picture of my peas seeded may 2nd.Sprayed with viper and p3.have a week ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...