• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question for klause ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never heard that but know that it used to work a lot better when it used to foam all over when you were mixing it ? ever since they made it quit foaming , I have been getting about 50/50 results
    . I absolutely hate that shit , but it's a necessary evil to grow it for canola rotations

Comment

Anyone using clever this year?

Comment

Use interlock and put some centurion in at 40ac a case

Comment

I appreciate all the comments.

Any one adding humic acid?
          Or
          Alpine?

Wow additives of every kind coming out, they all seem to have limited local data, European, etc

The dim vs fop debate (assure and centurion) centurion we have very very good results with 2 litres alpine added to the liberty. Usually spot spray wild oat patches then about a week or two latter ( depends on everything) 1.4 litres Liberty, centurion 60 ac case.😀

Comment

We use humic acid (Lignohumate). On everything, every pass. On canola, we use Alpine (G22) second pass then drop the AMS so the S and Alpine don't antagonize.

Comment

Caseih,

The twin nozzles we use produce medium size droplets which are prone to drift therefore we only use low drift nozzles. Pretty risky otherwise. I'm not familiar with the specs on the nozzle you are referring to.

Comment

We use ligno humate as well , 1/2 ltr /AC

Comment

No comments on water sources, maybe not important if the water is being conditioned anyway?

Comment

No liberty on this farm, just a dumb chemical, crazy volumes, wicked drift , finicky with weather.
                    K.I.S.S. We use dugout water only, warmer and softer.

Comment

Farmaholic, only well water here. Very hard water. Slough or dugout water here would be so full of I dunno what.

Comment

Ultimately I think a shallow seepage well in sand would be the best spray water but finding one that could keep up to keep a sprayer going could be a challenge.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...