• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Ag screw job ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with O-88, if you're in a hurry to get back out to the field, you take in up the rear and pay the price to get back at it. But if it's a leisurely repair or a winter shop fix....take the time to look for a cheaper option.

The real soaking happens on proprietary items...captive markets!!!!

Comment

a couple of good ones
      AC blower switch 854 rogator.
      400$ it now has a princess 5$ switch.
      Honda big red starter, lasted only 60 hr.s from new. parts price 600$.
      they say they are better now.
      gee thanks

Comment

Cab pressurizer fan for 9300 Deere, $430, at JayDee. Nearly identical for a Sterling tandem cab fan, $170. That was at Croppers. I could have made it fit.

Need a new Remote hoist control air/Solenoid valve, Quote $400, Hy power in Saskatoon, $148
        Last edited by fjlip; Jun 2, 2016, 21:58.

Comment

2 years ago I paid JD 750 for a electric/hydraulic valve for my sprayer. Last year I seen at princes auto they had a sale for 69.99 from 99.99. they even came with new mounting screws, new electric plug ends and gaskets.

Comment

A good place to order ANY fan, switch, potentiometer, etc from is Digi-Key.

Most automotive manufacturers, RV and farm equipment manufacturers would order from a similar place.....but they would stock them for replacements and mark the price up 30,000%.

http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en#cat-4

They are based out of Thief River Falls, Minnesota and ship very quickly.

Comment

Be fun to price out a new tractor or combine built from ground up at the parts desk.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...