• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radar ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radar ...

I think SW sask and SE Ab are going to get drenched by looking at movement on radar .
    I mean drenched

That thing is turning much tighter than they thought me thinks - just my guess

Comment

got over 4 inches in the last 8 days lots of water sitting in the fields

Comment

Will be a two spray year for sure....

Comment

Lentils will not like it.

Comment

Finished as the rain started last night. 1/2 by the time the equipment was driven home. Never looked but rained most of the night.
            Lost acres will happen.
            God I hate ugly rain events.

Comment

The radar was parked on Weyburn almost all night. Any rain report from that area?

Comment

Ran from frontier through to weyburn yesterday. Water logged fields from assiniboia on. Poured all night at weyburn. Se of weyburn to kenmare, nd is soaked! South of the border has alot of flooded out acreage. Quite the system

Comment

Always seems to be a system like this every year, just depends where you are as to how much you get. We are closing in on 1.5 inchs and combined with almost an inch last week, starting to see some pooling in low areas. Always nice to seed the low spots to watch them drowned out!!!

Comment

Approx. 2.5 inches around the Moose Mountain Park.

Comment

Environment Canada predicts a beautiful warm week ahead. Sunshine and lolipops in our 24 degree sauna. One inch in my rain gauge nearn Regina, 3/4 inch just east. And we worried about a drought after open winter! Mother Nature was saving the rain for a grand show and now these minute powerpacks called seeds, will suck up that dreaded carbon and produce food, lots of food to feed the world. Will someone please tell these Fearing Freds that the sky is not falling and carbon rules. How'd I get off on that tangent when the topic is "Mud"?

Comment

Environment Canada predicts a beautiful warm week ahead. Sunshine and lolipops in our 24 degree sauna. One inch in my rain gauge near Regina, 3/4 inch just east. And we worried about a drought after open winter! Mother Nature was saving the rain for a grand show and now these minute powerpacks called seeds, will suck up that dreaded carbon and produce food, lots of food to feed the world. Will someone please tell these Fearing Freds that the sky is not falling and carbon rules. How'd I get off on that tangent when the topic is "Mud"?

Comment

Don't tell me, the topic is radar with an "R".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...