• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contest: Post a Photo ‘From the Field’ for a chance to Win

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contest: Post a Photo ‘From the Field’ for a chance to Win

Post a photo “From the Field” on Agriville for a chance to win $30 free lunch.

The contest is to promote & help users get familiar with the new Agriville website. It's easy to enter:

Visit [URL=http://beta.agriville.com/]beta.agriville.com/[/URL] Upload a photo from the field and be entered to win $30 Tim Hortons gift card.

There's 2 prizes of $30 gift cards....( your odds could be very good at winning!)

You can post your photo in this thread, or in any other thread of your choice.

We’ll have a random draw for the winner on June 9th. 1 entry per user. You can upload a photo from your desktop, ipad, or phone. Picture can be anything taken from the field.

(ps. don't worry the old website is still up!...we just want to show off the features on the new website)

For instructions on how to post an image from your phone or desktop:
    [URL=http://beta.agriville.com/threads/28891-how-to-add-photos-to-agriville]http://beta.agriville.com/threads/28891-how-to-add-photos-to-agriville[/URL]
    (Note: If you’re uploading a vertical image from your phone it will show up sideways.)

Contact Nicole if you have questions: nicole.keffer@farms.com
    Now let's see those photos of the field...Good Luck!

I’ll get things started. Here’s a photo taken last week of winter wheat field that's had a nice start.
    How’s your field looking?
    -Nicole

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160519_193043_resized_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	764922

Comment

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
      I’ll get things started. Here’s a photo taken last week of winter wheat field that's had a nice start.
      How’s your field looking?
      -Nicole

[ATTACH]266[/ATTACH]
      Planting azuki beans today, some corn down in the valley below. Looking south towards Lake Ontario 40 miles off

Comment

Winter Wheat Saskatchewan

May 31 and winter whaet in in flag leaf

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
          May 31 and winter whaet in in flag leaf
          Winter Wheat Wadena Saskatchewan

Comment

Nice photos. I am going to get my kid to help me figure out how to post photos.

Comment

Soys emerging in 6 days, June 1, 2016.

Name:	016.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	764923

"Every clod feels a stir of might,
              An instinct within it that reaches and towers,
              And, groping blindly above it for light,
              Climbs to a soul in grass and flowers..." James Russell Lowell.

Comment

The first crop of the year on the left, 15 day regrowth on the right.

Name:	IMG_2221.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	764926

15 day growth on left, newly harvested on the right.

Name:	IMG_2224.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	764924

The "red army" harvesters

Name:	IMG_2225.jpg
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	764925

#solarconversion #growinggrass #buildingsoil #MBbeef

Comment

nice photos of some clean fields.

I like the photo of the "red army"....there's nothing better than seeing cattle on green pasture in spring time.

-Nicole

Comment

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1166.photobucket.c om%2Falbums%2Fq605%2Fyip2%2FZoe.mp4&title=">

Try it this way

It worked posting from photobucket to the old sight but it wouldn't post from photobucket to the new site. I think it needed a different URL(??????)
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 2, 2016, 21:44.

Comment

Hey farmaholic, follow the link posted above by admin. You don't need photobucket with the new site it is dead simple to post the photo direct from your computer. So much better than any other site I have posted on that all need the increasingly unworkable photobucket. Well done Agriville on this breakthrough.

Comment

grassfarmer. I did post photos from the new format site but I don't think the site recognizes the videos from my computer as something postable, or the videos aren't in a postable format on my computer?????

Comment

The insert picture icon doesn't recognize a video as a postable file and the insert video icon seems to need a URL which means Web Address, which I don't have???? Stored as an MP4 on my computer. If it was posted to youtube first it would probably work. Like photobucket.

Nicole, got any thoughts.....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            The insert picture icon doesn't recognize a video as a postable file and the insert video icon seems to need a URL which means Web Address, which I don't have???? Stored as an MP4 on my computer. If it was posted to youtube first it would probably work. Like photobucket.

Nicole, got any thoughts.....

mp4 video file will not work on new site - it's not set up for mp4 files.
                            You'd have to post the video on youtube, copy the link, and then click the insert video icon.

The image icon will take jpg, png, gif files only, same with paperclip icon on mobile.

- Nicole

Comment

Nice day for cutting hay in Ontario, June 3rd.
                              -Nicole

Name:	IMG_0613.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	764927

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...