• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read this on NAT

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this on NAT

Someone posted this on a thread on Newagtalk and it's something I think about quite often.

"The only True wealth that is created in a country is when you take something from the Earth and make a product out of it. Everything else in the economy is just shuffling paper."

Now if it would quit sprinkling for awhile to create something.

Comment

Should that read "something renewable"...?

Comment

Perfecho

Sure that makes sense too.

Off topic. My son traps. Muskrat prices are in the shitter, beavers are worthless. Coyotes not bad. What a disservice those people did by ****ing up the fur industry by the animal rights people.

They are renewable and if they are not trapped and used .... they die from mother nature.

Learning more about it and fur can be very fashionable.

Comment

Absolutely true. Everyone else makes a living off our products. They seem to keep us at a subsistence level so there is enuf room for value added.

Comment

Agreed seabass

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              Perfecho

Sure that makes sense too.

Off topic. My son traps. Muskrat prices are in the shitter, beavers are worthless. Coyotes not bad. What a disservice those people did by ****ing up the fur industry by the animal rights people.

They are renewable and if they are not trapped and used .... they die from mother nature.

Learning more about it and fur can be very fashionable.
              Here is why - Click image for larger version

Name:	Opposed to fur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	764921

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...