• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Looks like an ACDC concert around me right now - no real rain yet

There's a pile of water in it when it hits. 1.2" here. Should be awesome to cement some canola in

Comment

what a feeling . rain at LAST.
      canola in the dry dirt should grow.
      do not know how much but actual rain
      what a relief.
      spent the last couple days thinking if we only got a tenth out this system we were screwed
      was just wondering if I should bother
      watching the radar this year.
      last year was a lesson in frustration doing that. .

Comment

I've learned not to let my expectations get too high, that way the trip down to reality if they're not met isn't as far......with less disappointment.

Canola is coming up but refuse to get down on my knees to scratch around looking. I told the kid that and he asked "why, don't you want to let any moisture out? Smart ass!!!! Probably comes by it honestly. No, for the same reason explained above, don't want to be disappointed. Looking won't change the emergence but may affect my mood. Just think of all the euphoria I may be missing out on ....or better yet the agony I'm not experiencing. A

Comment

Oh yeah, did I mention it's not as easy to get up anymore....lol. Time will reveal the outcome, I'll be patient!

Comment

Lol - just like a shitty Rick concert here - lots of noise not a lot to it though - 1/4 in maybe . Hearing guys with 3/4 to over an inch I guess

Comment

East of Lloyd here finally got a good rain. All wheat and canola in. Been working on barley and oats for feed if the flipping drill doesn't quit breaking down. Funny system though. Guys south of us were rained out early and we never got any till close to dark. Nice gentle rain all night and puddles still visible. This should make the grass pop but I think the hay is hooped except the stuff we've been grazing so far.

Comment

3.5in here and still raining thats over 4 days and not a puddle showing,even had over 1 in of snow layting on fields. Did you know that 1 in of rain on 1 acre = 100 ton of water so thats something like 3mill gal per 1/4 section. NW edmonton

Comment

netted 1/2 inch out of it.
                  hear unity got an inch.

Comment

Yorkton north Absolutely nothing

Comment

Did rain here for up to a minute. Standing out in it would have been like
                      being in front of a pressure washer, then add slush
                      the half ton is clean as a whistle on one side

Comment

More than 3 inches south of Edmonton, water standing in fields...but was so badly needed....just hope can get to fields in next week or so...just barley and oats for silage so not too worried....

Comment

Pleased to hear it perfecho, send it here when you're done with it!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...