• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at that Western Satellite

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at that Western Satellite

Its gonna break through that friggin high Farmaholic and it looks like a doozie.

Is environment Canada the best source for satellite imagery or are you guys using something else?

Comment

sumdumguy.....I want to.compare the satellite imagery to the radar. Maybe it's all smoke and little to no fire.

Comment

Yup, its raining in some places in Alta. Let's hope this doesnt run out of gas before it advances across SE Sask, if its supposed to.

ps,..I'll take anyone's share who doesn't want theirs.

Comment

It ain't breaking through *** all . This wedge is stuck for now

Comment

Keep the rain were good till first week of june or day after seeding which is probably Wed.

Comment

farma, maybe the system will bounce off the wedge and land square on you!

I'm setting up my rain diverting machine I've been working on since May 2010.
              We'll see how she works.

Comment

Farming101

2010 was a bad one for you too? We had 36 inches that year.

Here's what I did. My kid had just got a paint ball gun. Sort of fun thing to do.

Thought I would shoot at post. Had a fancy low cost electronic rain gauge on the top. Went up the post not hitting sfa. So aimed at the rain gauge. Quite surprising hit it bang on. Three more bang on rain gauge was toast.

Those guns are quite powerful which also explains welts after playing.

So anywho ... I haven't had a rain gauge since in any form.

The boots I wear is my gauge.

Comment

Bucket, sounds like real good therapy!

We had the joy of returning 10's of thousands of dollars worth of canola seed
                  That actually didn't feel too bad either!

Comment

Another "special" day forecast for our area today.... High of 27 with winds of 50 gusting to 70 this after noon and probably humidity lower than a snakes belly in a wagon wheel rut.....perfect harvest weather!!!

Comment

Farma - lol yup , feels like a wind tunnel

Comment

Rain gauges.
                        I can't control it, so why measure it?
                        Plus, it's a social thing. Everybody talks about the weather. I go to town and the locals are usually happy to compare notes on how much rain they got. I like that, it gives them a reason/purpose to contribute. Win / win.

Comment

ooops, that forecast is for tomorrow.

Comment

Live to die another day...

Comment

I took a peek at Calgary weather this morning. 2 degrees right now and rainy/cold. I forgot to check Fort McMurray.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...