• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kramer auction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kramer auction

Millhouse auction what do you supose his equip,cost/acre was 8 $8/10.000/per acre? Are all you guys in sask that well healed or that far in debt?? 20.000 acres is a lot of ground butt thats a shit load or iron.

Lol - he plays a big role but ya

Comment

Everyone loves big old Screw

Comment

Now if this whiskey dick was from alberta it would be all bought with straight cash.

Isn't that right wheatnowcanola?

Iceman Out

Comment

Millhouse? The nerd kid from The Simpson's chose a career in Agribusiness?
          Did I miss an episode where Bart Introduced him to drugs or something?

Comment

I would not buy a fukin wheel barrel off that farm. Just sayin...

Comment

Lol furrow 👍👍👍

Comment

No idea what goes on over there. Just speak about things here.

Comment

The only guy that loves ole screw are the same guys that can sleep in the same auger as him - good luck - each to their own ...
                  Snakes don't bite snakes

Comment

Only met the man once. He had the biggest farm storage shed I have ever seen and an ego to match.
                    This down sizing maneuver makes no sense to me.
                    So he is down sizing from 20000 ac to 14500 ac.
                    Then then sell a couple of machines already.
                    Seems strange. Why the big production?

Comment

He does have a big line of stuff for sure. Ya Kramers should get more money for that line up but who knows .

Comment

I still say selling the whole freaking line of equipment because of a little down sizing makes no sense. Must be more to it.
                        But of more interest is the increasing reliance of dealers and now individuals on auction marts to move used equipment. Why is that?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...