• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO says glyphosate not cause cancer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO says glyphosate not cause cancer

Well finally the WHO read all the research. Glyphosate probably does not cause cancer. For some however that extra layer of tinfoil may be required.

http://www.who.int/foodsafety/jmprsummary2016.pdf?ua=1

Glyphosate both causes and protects from cancer.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	AllCancer_Allcites.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	764912

Comment

Just like Sunshine needed for Vit D , too much and skin cancer. All in moderation, don't drink too much roundup.

Comment

Like many chemicals they do an LD 50 rating on chemical But it's probably the Surfactant that is the most toxic and there's no info on that ...

Comment

Pondering if it was that bad would not the beef eating, glyphosate spraying (double whammy for the WHO) farm population be inundated with cancer statistics that would have skyrocketed since the 70s when we first began utilizing Glyphosate, added to our already bad beef eating habits. You have to wonder.

Comment

Mustard, surfactants are just soap, and like soap you should not eat it. Luckily when they come in contact with the cuticle of a plant they are cleaved, leaving a harmless carbon chain and whatever the head was made, usually something like Phosphate. Furthermore surfactants are cell membrane disrupters so dedication, not cancer would be the concern. It's bad enough city folk don't understand the technology we use but when farmers don't educate themselves it's bad for the industry.

Comment

Well I have a problem with any chemicals that require MERGE added to it. Smell makes me nauseous can't imagine using it as Shower soap!

Try and find an ld 50 rating on your "soaps"
              Let me know

Comment

Is your problem with acute exposure to concentrate product or exposure through harvested grain? If it's from the grain please reread my above comment regarding surfactants being cleaved (split appart) when they pass through the plant cuticle. Plenty of children have become very sick or even died from consuming laundry and dish detergent pods thinking they are candy.

Comment

Merge ld 50 rat oral is 2000mg/kg and dermal is 4000mg/kg.

Comment

I worry more about some of the insecticides etc we have to use than gly

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...