• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something new observed ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the age of these farmers with all this shiney new equipment?

Comment

....besides, what do we work for? Never seen a Brink's truck in a funeral procession yet.

Scrimp and save your whole life and get too old or incapacitated to enjoy it. Then the kids can spend it.

To each their own....

Comment

....besides, what do we work for? Never seen a Brink's truck in a funeral procession yet.

Scrimp and save your whole life and get too old or incapacitated to enjoy it. Then the kids can spend it.

To each their own....

Comment

Saskcan lol , not at all lol , not even remotely
          Got stung before with unpaid bills - I learn quick after getting bit once.
          Some don't buy , they borrow for 2-3 years.
          I love my low risk guys.
          I have been doing this long enough not to care about very high risk situations - I gladly pass that on - makes other feel all special lol

Comment

HAhaha touché Furrow. I figured you'd have a comment like that! They are mediocre farmers at best. Wait until the next BTO comes from the southwest in the next few days id imagine

Comment

Ya , but those boys have a far better handle on things , in many ways .

Comment

Furrow, how will you ever become "Chief" if you never fill your head-dress with big "feathers". Not much bragging rights with a bunch of little feathers(small guys who pay their bills) like me.....

Hasn't the risk for the Retailers been transfered to FCC, Agricard or other sources? Push the stuff out the door and let the Credit Guys worry about collecting!! (Sounding like wiseguy)

Comment

We have a very good mix of large average and smaller guys . Just have learned to avoid high risk operations .
                  No desire to become chief lol
                  Far too many others stumbling around try that lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...