• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we governed by a idiot! East shits on west!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a bad feeling this will cost more than 9 billion.

Comment

SF3 - completely agree - JT is an idiot and is proving it daily. Who has he met with and actually came away accomplishing something meaningful? I am trying to think of something I can say - yeah he did something worthwhile there...

Comment

Mustard yea stressed first year in 11 it's up and back a mile do it again. Seeding is fun actually could use some more maybe 500 maybe 1000 or maybe 3200.
        I was not a big fan of Harper with his press stance or how he governed but did enjoy how he played the game. His only bad move was over estimating his opponent.
        JT is not a leader he's a puppet of the liberal elite.

Listen to his press conference is um ah oh yea um ah oh.

Comment

He's a *** snowboard instuctor part time drama teacher that doesn't have a *** clue how to act like an adult in the House of Commons and act about the same way out in the world. The selfie king is the worst PM this country has ever had and hopefully this country can survive after 4 years of this clown. His father tried to ruin the west and this pinhead is following in his old mans foot steps.

Comment

If its any consolation.....its not Justin running the country. He is only a puppet.

Some Prime Ministers would actually have the business acumen to run and lead a country but this guy only won a popularity contest, in the Liberal party first then Canada second, I certainly don't think he made it there on his qualifications. If the Cons would have dumped Harper a year before the election they may still have been in power today.

Comment

Justin is all about optics and selfies.
              He will be where his advisor tells him to be and Fort Mac isn't Liberal country.

If it was to sing kumbya with radical Islamists he'd be there already.

Comment

Saskfarmer here is an idea. Show that selfie PM, and why dont you and your hired men, shut down those drills and head on up there to help fight this fire. They need as much help as possible right now. **** the money bullshit at this time, lets try get control of the situation. SOOOOO, you going up, whats your excuse not to help?

Comment

He,s allergic to smoke

Comment

See agchat I have a job right now it's important it's called seeding . Pm selfie has f$&k all to do except his job. I'm just saying start acting like a PM not a drama teacher on stage.
                    I did donate very nicely to the Red Cross which will be matched by the Feds.
                    Simply if this was in shit hole Ontario or Quebec he would be scrambling but it's in oil country just send the money and we don't care attitude.

Comment

Farmaholic, I agree those Pc's never heard us. When your own are openly complaining, you would do well to listen, but stubborn arrogance doesn't listen.

Comment

Seems an opportune place to post this article. Note the part where it says "One may need to set aside ideological difference to judge....."

[URL="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/notleys-first-year-cool-in-crisis-strong-in-delivery/article29904241/"]http://http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/notleys-first-year-cool-in-crisis-strong-in-delivery/article29904241/[/URL]

Comment

The shrinking number of people who write the checks being run by people who have only ever cashed checks. For generations. Accelerate Left.
                          Therein lies some of Trumps appeal?

Comment

**** you guys relax his wife is writing a song as we speak. That will fix everything. Smoke some weed and chill. Pathetic embarassment is correct. He will send milllions to a rez but wont come to support people who work for a living and make our economy roll.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...