• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't forget to fill census forum out.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to fill census forum out.

The deadline is approaching. May 10. On the comment section I told them I have a 100 dollar minimum fee charge. Told them if the people sending them out are getting paid, then i should get paid for completing it. I will be checking the mail daily for my check. LOL

They will be waiting until I'm damn good and ready and not busy.

They must assume I have a computer and computer skills because there is nothing to fill out in the correspondence they sent me, just an access code. If someone wants to fill mine out I'll post the code here.

$100 agchat? Why work so cheap and don't you value the info you're submitting? Farmers seldom value their time anyway......

Comment

To hell with it - I am now deaf and literate so there are no options for me to be able to fill it out.

Comment

I tried the illiterate thing last time around and they sent someone to my place to fill mine out they wrote down each and every lie I told them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...