• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lcal Banks - Very Competitive Interest Rates for Deposits

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lcal Banks - Very Competitive Interest Rates for Deposits

Yesterday received e-mail offering triple the rate offered at any other bank for three months. And many offers of higher than posted rates at many others. Cash is in demand.

So .15 instead of .05? lol

Comment

No Free, actually, I have been getting 1.85 daily interest since November. Today I am going to see about the 3 times thing. Going to be intersting how they dance around that e-mail. I will let you know what I find out.

Comment

thanks sumdum , whose that with ?

Comment

Twas being tongue in cheek a bit there. close to six wouldn't be bad...

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Yesterday received e-mail offering triple the rate offered at any other bank for three months. And many offers of higher than posted rates at many others. Cash is in demand.
            I think that was for minimum million dollar deposits. I don't get those emails. Lol. Wink, wink, wink.......sdg.

Comment

They are either trying to raise their tier one reserves because they are to low and defaults are to high or more people are trying to borrow money

Comment

Wise guy, that 10 dollars a day you're collecting from that Penal Colony you live in wouldn't increase a hell of lot at 7% interest rates.

Iceman now rack me

Comment

CIBC has been doing that for awhile too. Did one last fall with them from Nov.1 till March 31. 1.75% on E Advantage for anything put in and stay above account balance as of Oct 31. Guess if you can do alot it slowly adds up.

Comment

What's inflation running at these days?

Like patronage equity tied up in a Co-op..... inflation eats away at the value of that money. What would have 10K bought in 1980 versus today?

Comment

I guess its a much safer bet than putting everything on red and spinning the roulette wheel like we're doing this spring!

Not feeling real confident right now but the wheel is already spinning......

Comment

Ya wiseguy....in your ****ing dreams! Lol.

Comment

Someone deposited a wheel loader at my bank early this morning. Then they left with the ATM, and deposited it in my next door neighbors field. True story.

Comment

That was quite a "haul". How could you pull that off without alarms and sirens?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              That was quite a "haul". How could you pull that off without alarms and sirens?
                              There were alarms, but nearest police station is at least 20 minutes away in a different town.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...