• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Canada, Earls is listening

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: Canada, Earls is listening

Glad they caved. For many of us though, it will be too late to turn around our wallets.

Comment

Waitress's are better looking at moxies anyway.

Comment

It does show the strength of consumers if you get enough going.....

Comment

Agree with Cotton. But if you really want a good steak (& lobster) or prime rib I recommend the Keg. Also, in Calgary, you can't best the Rimrock Room at the Palliser Hotel, especially the Sunday night buffet!

Comment

Listened to the spokesman! Something is fishy he got caught and it hurt but his explanation was shit!

Comment

Still won't darken the doors of earls. They screwed up and I don't think they should get away with it that easy.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1622680768057912&id=10000 9480126351

100k plus hits already

Comment

That new mr.mikes? on the west end development is pretty cool,seen the manager pull in a homeless person and feed her,waitress says he does it all the time,kids get a real good 7 buck steak meal,which i don't remember seeing anywhere else recently and i try to keep the fat and and protein jacked in my kids

Comment

It will be just like the drug company CEO who raised the heart drug prices 1000%. Called before a US government committee, okay I'll lower them, never did.

Who is going to look at Earl's books to see where it sources its beef.

Pie in the sky if you believe anything changed.

Comment

imagine that , us lowly protestors had a say after all . all seven of us

Comment

checking , i sure can tell the diff between corn fed beef and western cdn beef ? anyways the damage is done to earls and this will haunt their bottom line for a longtime , thats why this fella us suckholing like this

Comment

caseih, There were more than 7. Facebook lit up like Canada Day fireworks.

Comment

Think anyone will lose their job or will they get a raise/bonus in the end?

Comment

earls will source canadian or alberta beef. however the producer will still have to meet all the criteria set forth regarding humanely treated standards. take it from there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...