• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blocking pattern at work!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....trade off to give her a break.

Good luck grinding out the crop and seeding this year's. Odd how in reality so few miles can make such a difference in conditions.

Comment

On Sunday May 1, I took 3 grandchildren to the Moose Jaw Exotic Animal Sale. i bought some Americana Chicken eggs and they are now incubating in our dining room. That sale is huge. Next one is in Portage La Prairie May 22.

Comment

7 Day weather for Toronto this week just around 14 degrees and the jet stream is pushing hot southern air north over the prairies.

Comment

Here in north central alta( sure would be nice if you posters would state whitch area you are in) we are so dry the dandilions are shriviling up,the pasture grass was green now its turning brown. Dont think can seed deep enough to get to moisture so will sit on it and if no rain before may 25 wont seed at all. Dont know what to tell my cattleman when he can bring cows to pasture, then we had a bad case of grasshopers last yr so probably same this yr,one fellow sprayed them and killed the bees for about 2mi around, Sure glad I dont have big bills or mortage to worry about,but after 50yr of this mabey its time to quit worring.!!

Comment

Wow today is drying shit up fast strong wind and hot like July! Not good!

Comment

Sf3, same thing here in the red river valley. Standing water just 2 wks ago, now very dry on top. Rarely do we worry about dryness durind seeding in these parts. And no rain in the forecast for weeks. Could be a memorable year???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...