• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville flashback photo - cwb tweet from Billy G.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville flashback photo - cwb tweet from Billy G.

Tweet from Billy Gust. Click here to see it on the new beta.agriville.com site where it is easy to post photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cwb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	777180

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
    Tweet from Billy Gust. Click here to see it on the new beta.agriville.com site where it is easy to post photos.

[ATTACH]206[/ATTACH]

Judging by the number of views relative to responses.....your flogging a dead horse.

Neither the zealous Pros or Antis chimed in....

Must have something else on their minds and adgenda.....

Comment

Is there concerns volumes on this site have dropped dramatically, that you need to try start old cwb arguments? Sorry, but 99% of us have moved on from this old story.

Comment

I would just leave the old agriville alone if I was you ! I don't think I'm the only one that doesn't like the new one . I have tried it , to clumbersome for me .

Comment

Hi Guys,

We thought it was an interesting tweet...cwb photo.

We also want to show off how easy it is to post photos on the new beta.agriville.com site.

Hi CaseIH,

I agree with you that it takes time to get comfortable with the new beta.agriville.com site...I have almost 15 years of daily interaction with the old site.

The fact is that we need to move to newer software and server hardware for the site.

Please feel free to call or email me if you have any suggestions on the new beta.agriville.com site.

We think the new features really will make for a better forum once we get accustomed to the new look, feel and tools.

Thanks,

Joe Dales
          Farms.com Agriville.com
          877 438-5729 x5013
          joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...