• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

report on fall app Rup on quack

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

report on fall app Rup on quack

https://www.agriville.com/cgi-bin/forums/viewThread.cgi?1445800036

Just checked my field, am very pleased with results.
    1.5 litres with Agral 90 and 8 gals .

Not a complete kill, but compared to non sprayed it is nite and day. Destroyed other weeds as well and very good on dandelion.

Big THANK YOU TO those who advised do it.

glad it worked out ! we sprayed right into late oct. it all looks really good also

Comment

Neighbours pre harvest fields are green with winter annuals, perianal grasses our late fall burnoff hardly has anything growing, just starting to see the odd annual weed or volunteer grain.
      Conditions were perfect last fall here, green weeds without frost damage. They just sucked up that chemical, even foxtail barley spots are looking great for control.

Comment

Preharvest fields are littered with winter annuals too. Hardly any sign of grassy weeds or volunteer canola yet. Dandelions will be ravenous in a week or so. Lots of them. Post harvest I think is better but the window isn't there every year.

Comment

My pre harvest worked very well, but spraying took place in late September, so it was more effective than a late August app. I had a couple fields with dandelion issues etc... Clean now.

Comment

Perfect job, zero weeds only Volunteer canola. Post harvest...in Oct

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...