• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earls Restaurant Beef Backlash

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The movement across the spectrum of convential ag is clocking in at a rate of over ten percent. I'll be surprised if canola is even grown on the prairies in twenty years.

Comment

Agree, canola is EVIL all over the internet. The processing is very suspect as HEAT= transfat, yet CFIA says all is well. Sure hope there is science in that statement NOT bribes$$$!

Comment

With the amount of hate towards feedlots on this thread, it's no wonder these marketing campaigns work on city people.
        How many of you have been on a feedlot in the last 5 years? Things have changed drastically, and most producers with poor practices are no longer around.

Comment

Free radicals/oxygen molecules missing an electron thus oxidization=bad for health =all oils after a certain time or temperature,saturated fat being the safest,complicated subject in a few words.

A can't completely recall the only article that made any sence against gmo's but it had some to do with a different charge. I'll have to look it up

But it doesn't really matter more countries have now banned them then have them. The consumer and the populas is moving in one direction right or wrong has nothing to do with it. Russia,target,Costco,a@w,earls most of Europe I don't think this train can be stopped

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...