• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One inch air drill hose

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One inch air drill hose

Where do you guys buy your one inch air hose. This stuff I got on my drill is shit. ****ing stuff is cracked in two years. Last air tank I got (for air seeder) guy I bought from put all one inch black 75psi water line hose on. Told me black will last forever. Well it was three years since he had put it in and i had it for thirteen years, never changed a one except for a couple I lost. Fill me in guys, is this caseih white hose i got just shit. Thanks

Sounds like it is, yup

Comment

1 inch we just get the black water hose. Like you said, it lasts forever and it is very cheap.

For the 2" we are using the stuff John Deere sells... hope its better than the white/clear coiled stuff. Can't get a season out of that.

Comment

Goodall now Eriks i think vaseline still required

Comment

Bourgault is top price and quality, think it's 1&1/8". Bought Deere and Coop last year, both look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
            1 inch we just get the black water hose. Like you said, it lasts forever and it is very cheap.

For the 2" we are using the stuff John Deere sells... hope its better than the white/clear coiled stuff. Can't get a season out of that.
            Klause, the other air tank also had black hose for the two inch. Not water hose, but the coil stuff. It to lasts along time.

Comment

Agchat, you can likely get a better quality or price at Greenline Hose in Saskatoon.

I have purchased chemical transfer hose from them in the past and they will were about 10% the cost of an AGCO dealer wanted to charge.

https://www.greenlinehose.com/index.jsp?ID=,Industrial.Hose,Air.Hose,dept-1JN&path=to&ds=dept

Comment

Mine came with mostly 1" water line. I replaced a few worn out hoses with black factory type hose. Which is so brittle that it cracks and breaks the first time it is flexed, even new. While the water line goes until it finally wears right through. Needless to say, I picked up a bunch more water line to replace the worn out hoses now. Also, no issues with light getting through to the blockage sensors. I asked local plumbing shop if I could buy their short pieces, so they gave me the whole pile.

Comment

I wear out Bourgault hose in <2seasons. Big and small. Just got used to changing half every year.

Comment

U Must be talking about wirsbo pex never tried it on the drill, its a dream for plumbing houses. Probably work great with the expansion tool no hose clamps and without the expansion rings. Going to have try that now as long as a guy can remove and reinstall easy enough. Could get it in red for seed and blue for fert if you wanted to get cute. Sun kills hose crazy how guys with 400k drills cant spring for a 15000 dollar coverall to store em out of the elements.

Comment

I put water hose on my drill and everywhere it flexed folding to transport it kinked. Waste of time and its a shitty job climbing the frame and squeezing hoses with pliers every time you unfold (just counted and I have a piece with 5 folds, for 140 acres), unless there is something better? Switched everything to conventional spiral airseeder hose last year and its 10 times better. Hose Headquarters Red Deer

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...