• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agristability?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i finally convinced accountants that I am out of this program. It was pretty good till Little Jerry gutted it.

I told accountants I used to be a pretty good ball player and even now over 60 , I would have a better chance of being called up by the Yankees ,than collecting on this program. Lol

Comment

And what could the audit do about a bill from an input dealer? Soil samples, test for fungicide apps 3 times at 25 bucks etc etc? Or grain gone somewhere else?

Comment

Dropped out of both programs after the failed Ostrich farmer gutted both of them.

Gee, I wonder how much Ritz cracker collected from both programs on his failed Ponzi Scheme. I'm sure Agrstablity served him well!!!

Comment

whatever you do, don't pay an accountant to do the agristability forms. it's the biggest scam out there. charging hundreds or thousands for 1 hours work.
          I'm agree with wiseguy, double agrinvest to 2%, with a 1 million dollar cap, and drop the premiums on crop insurance to a 35% farmer share, and scrap agristability. what's wrong with that?

Comment

Yes and crap insurance also in disaster years yield don t count. The idea of the program is to show what you can grow normal year not what you bombed out on due to nothing you can control. Area has to be declared a disaster.
            Coverage to 95%

Comment

Forage

Served some liberals pretty well.

Former PM Paul Martin was an investor in one earth farms. Imagine that.

John crow ... former governor of the bank of canada was in on a wildhorse group.

And broad acre probably got a payout as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...