• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innoculant

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innoculant

Bought and paid for in February not here yet want to go seed this weekend!!!

Let me guess a Monsanto BioAg product? These guys are the problem not your retail. Mine is not here either and they have no idea when it will be here. The neighbour switched to Nodulator as he wanted to go and they found some. Pretty frustrating

Comment

I got my tag team but dad's cell tech is nowhere to be seen.

Comment

Pretty well all the peas and lentils are in the ground in Southern Alberta. Some dealers were told in November that their inoculant orders could not be filled.

Comment

Ours is in our shed.

With the huge pulse acres going in this year, I wonder if someone won't get any innoculant?

Comment

I wonder if you could get by a year without if pulses have been a big part of the field's rotation.

Any chemicals being used that are hard on the soil's microbial activity?

Comment

Was told today they are 3 weeks behind with the inoculant orders at Blair's in Lipton.

Comment

I could have used it last week but it (celltech) finally showed up yesterday. Peas are going in the ground today.

Comment

For most if you know your growing peas and you know half the country is growing a pulse wouldn't you phone oh say back in early Feb and order yours.
                  Just saying planning.

Comment

That's just it... we ordered ours before Christmas and paid for it Feb with an early pay thing and it isn't here... shouldnt prebook/prepay get priority???

Comment

Blair's Mclean had our Tagteam granular in last week.

Maybe availability is dependent on manufacturer and whether you chose liquid, peat or granular. Some people may have to use a form they don't want to use.

We are a fair bit "ahead of schedule" and there is an unprecedented amount of pulses being seeded.

For some people, the supply issue isn't their fault, orders were made, it just can't be had yet.

Which maker is furthest behind?

Comment

F$%king rights it should. I would be on the phone with them chewing them out a new A$% H$$E.
                        Get their shit in order.
                        Companies are charging a extra dollar or two just cause us idiots are going wall to wall pulse.

Comment

I'm always guilty of the same thing handing over a cheque for some product and accepting a receipt of payment but not making the product supplier sign a contract for delivery. But then selling a product a signing a contract for delivery. think maybe this system needs to change and some accountability needs to be forced on suppliers?

Comment

I was pretty proactive this year and had mine booked plus some wiggle room the first day they were taking prebookings in the fall. same with viper and priaxor. though this thread reminds me need to text and get the viper in my shed.

Comment

Mine was paid for in November as well. And yes their are lots of pulses going in this year but the retail placed an order in the fall based on orders and the inoculant company is behind shipping and manufacturing. If they could not supply the market, they should have told the retails earlier so they could tell us. But no just wait and see if maybe the season is late and it all works out. Now its earlier and everyone is pissed off at them. I blame Monsanto for this one not my retail.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...