• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two weeks till may and we will be seeding!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two weeks till may and we will be seeding!

Took quads for a rip on weekend and just as I thought the south side of the valley is way way dryer than the north. And further north you go the wetter it gets. Creeks are still running.
    Frost is still in ground as I had the hoe going Saturday and looking for clay on hill top frost at two feet down. Was it because of the dry winter. I don't know.
    Mud in low areas but fields that were worked or Kelly harrowed last fall could maybe go sooner.
    To all those going hard or who will start today. Enjoy were still hoping for a May first start time.

Im hoping for a big dump of rain so i can wait till May 1. High 20s today strong winds.

Comment

bp, those conditions will suck the life right out of ya...

Comment

It is still too ****ing early to be seeding around here. If it has to just lay in the ground waiting whats the point, unless you have a brazillion acres to cover.

Frost anyone?

Comment

The quad could barely drive in the field high spots yesterday, pure SLOP, down to frost at 6".

Wow!, highest temp this year today, at +15, very little snow anywhere.

Comment

we saw 21 today , snows gone , water is really gettin away

Comment

Too those that are givener- stay safe .
              At the end of the day all things seem to be on par as per long term normal - whatever that is .. south west dryish and seeding then the further north wetter and later.
              We have more water in some areas than the past 20 years but *** it , better than being too dry at this point . Can't change it so roll with it - less expense lol

Comment

19.8C today! another warmest for 2016 day....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...