• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would have it changed anything

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have it changed anything

For those of you that experience absolute shit highways ...the latest incredible lack of planning/incompetence of the retrofit of the overpass for the gth....would have it changed your vote if revealed prior to the election

Why not do these things right the first time.

Why worry about a full speed interchange when 35 minutes to the west at moose jaw the solution is to slow traffic to 80 kph.

Or to always be slowing down on highways due to potholes for a decade that feed into the trancanada.

Could the problem be NDP civil servants in Dept. of highways that should retire instead of try to run highways. Still a few around that like to sabotage every thing.

Comment

Bucket man....I ain't pickin up what you layin down man..... I musta missed somethin or just not catchin your wave man. Make me understand!

Comment

Sf3

I will buy that a little bit.

But there are more important things that this bypass.

If you have ever seen a shift change at mosaic at Belle plaine in a slight blizzard?

If anywhere need a safe overpass .... there is the place.

You also have to slow for the train overpass at Belle plaine because it wasnt designed for 110 kph.

Comment

And can someone explain what is wrong with a cloverleaf?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	interchanges-at-regina (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	764899

Hard to believe we needed something this sophisticated. Maybe I need to step into the Twenty First Century?

Because I don't know.... I have to ask... Does Pinkie Road actually go anywhere south of the Trans Canada?

Maybe they are thinking ahead this time? LOL
            Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 9, 2016, 07:47.

Comment

Bucket look at the bright side. You will never get a speeding ticket between Eyebrow and Riverhurst. But look out on #1 trying to get to appointment trying to make up time. Guess where all the speed traps are set.
              Google maps says 2hr4min Riverhurst- Regina.

Comment

[URL=http://photobucket.com/]/URL]

For Old Agriville

Kinda looks like a plate of spaghetti but I'm sure it will make sense when it's done

This is what happens when you edit or add to a post when a picture is inserted through old Agriville using Photobucket...the picture doesn't show up after the edit..... sorry folks, have to go to Beta Agriville to see it...
                Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 9, 2016, 07:53.

Comment

You need a vacation bucket! Sask. has good highways. Mb., not so much.

Comment

If it something that could be added on to ....do it when needed.

There isn't really a problem getting around regina now coming from the west to head north. You just have to slow down and pay attention.

Heading east is a cluster**** but that's because it's all lights.

Not sure the south bypass alleviates the problems.

Comment

Stonepicker

Come for coffee. And we can go for a drive.

I think you might have a different opinion after.

And on your way you can check out the empty global transport hub.

Comment

I actually took a pretty detailed drive through your southern secondary roads earlier this winter. I think your highways are pretty darn good. Looks to me like your gov. is planning for the future. No gov. is gonna please everyone.

Comment

Stonepicker

And you wouldn't stop for coffee?

Comment

Just make sure you dont take your coffee for a ride that road is shit . I hope to god they keep going fixing it . Think sask needs a nuclear powered paving machine .

Comment

In the early 90s when I was driving to Iowa .... I was amazed at how fast they could redo an interstate.

They could chop up cement and re pour faster than any pavement crew on the highways today in saskatchewan.

And that was 20 years ago.

Not sure what the **** is wrong with the machinery available today.

Oh wait, forgot about rail line abandonment and grainco consolidation.

Now they have to rebuild the road bed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...