• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good, Bad or Do Not Care.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, Bad or Do Not Care.

Off the election topic. Is the sale of Redhead Equipment, to the Wallace Family of British Columbia going to make a difference. Probably not.

Garry Sold the farm a few years ago. No son to take over buisiness.
    He is getting older time to retire and enjoy.
    Good deal for a nice man.

Comment

Hope they become a little more competitive because in my mind they have high priced equipment and expensive parts.
      That combination probably makes the bottom line look pretty good if your selling out the business anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by boarderbloke View Post
        Hope they become a little more competitive because in my mind they have high priced equipment and expensive parts.
        That combination probably makes the bottom line look pretty good if your selling out the business anyway.
        You are right on the parts. A 113L barrel of oil i was quoted around 550. Coop 110L was just under 400. After twenty some years of CaseIh oil bye, bye.

Comment

What difference are you looking for?

Comment

Can always get worse..Like JayDee Ag Tech..

Comment

It will depend on what other business, brands and clientele they are in/work with now??
              I have not heard of them before now and have no idea how they will handle the takeover/buyout/transition?
              All new people in management or promote a few existing employees that have knowledge of the current company/chain of stores?
              The new owners of Moody's New Holland stores seem to have put a couple good people in charge.
              I was surprised that they don't seem to have much used equipment in the S'toon store? Almost no new drills left either?

Comment

It will depend on what other business, brands and clientele they are in/work with now??
                I have not heard of them before now and have no idea how they will handle the takeover/buyout/transition?
                All new people in management or promote a few existing employees that have knowledge of the current company/chain of stores?
                The new owners of Moody's New Holland stores seem to have put a couple good people in charge.
                I was surprised that they don't seem to have much used equipment in the S'toon store? Almost no new drills left either?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...