• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMF warns global market bloodbath,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMF warns global market bloodbath,

[URL=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/04/china-jitters-could-trigger-global-market-bloodbath-imf-warns/]China jitters could trigger[/URL]

I suppose this will also pressure grain commodities and resource commodities. Both, being harmful to the prairie provinces and the people living here.

It does make you wonder how much longer governments and central bankers can keep the wheels on the wagon. I remember the 500 point per day stock market drops of Sept 2008. Once it starts to go, it goes fast.

Comment

Its like catching a sharp falling sword.

Hold it by its tip and let it fall vertically.

Try catching the handle.

Once you've missed the handle where are you going to grab it... the longer it falls the faster it moves. Fast moving sharp blade...

It's like a falling grain market... pretty hard getting a bid in a fast falling market...no one knows how far it will fall and wants to buy too early if there is more downside available.

Let it fall to the ground... Then everyone wants to pick it up!

Comment

And could occur well before the U.S. election. Central bank manipulation now powerless to stop.

Comment

My hope is that so many acres of peas and lentils are seeded that we are not that dependent on Chinese demand for canola next winter

Comment

Buy the VIX

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...