• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China getting 1000 more McDonalds Restaurants.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China getting 1000 more McDonalds Restaurants.

This is not an April Fools Joke....

It's going to be easier to get a Big Mac in Beijing. McDonald’s is adding more than 1,000 restaurants in China. And over the next five years, the hamburger chain says it’ll add more than 1,500 restaurants to its current 2,800 in China, Hong Kong and South Korea.

McDonald’s CEO Steve Easterbrook told The Wall Street Journal that by 2020, China alone will have 3,500 locations. It has 2,200 now. That’s a change from last year when McDonald’s said it was closing 350 restaurants in China, Japan and the U.S.

McDonald’s has worked to regain consumer loyalty after some bumpy performance. Problems with a supplier in 2014 left some of its restaurants without chicken or hamburgers, but Easterbrook says assurances have resulted in the restaurant regaining customers.

So , I guess China wants adopt the fatten up your kid policy lol

Comment

And I thought they just wanted some fine cuisine.

Comment

Fat people will slow down the protest.

You see any fatties in the middle east?

Comment

Which makes me wonder why they don't just feed isis out if existence?

Comment

Fat kids provide demand for our products. They are the farmer's friend.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...